Registration and Payment
- Registration for the conference is open to all writers and industry professionals.
- Payment for the conference must be made in full at the time of registration.
- If you need to cancel your registration, you may request a full refund up to 7 days before the start of the conference. After this date, no refunds will be given.
- If you are unable to attend the conference, you may transfer your registration to another person by contacting the conference organizers at least 7 days before the start of the conference.
Code of Conduct
- All attendees of the conference are expected to follow the Idaho Writers Conference Code of Conduct.
- This includes treating all attendees with respect and professionalism and refraining from any harassing or discriminatory behavior.
- Any attendees who do not follow the Code of Conduct may be asked to leave the conference without a refund.
Speaker and Panelist Policies
- All speakers and panelists must submit a biography and headshot for inclusion in conference materials.
- Speaker and panelist presentations must be appropriate for a professional conference setting and adhere to the conference Code of Conduct.
- If a speaker or panelist is unable to attend the conference, they must notify the conference organizers as soon as possible.
Photography and Recording
- Photography and recording of sessions and events at the conference is strictly prohibited.
- If you would like to share content from the conference, you may request permission from the conference organizers and the individual speakers or panelists.
- Attendees of the conference are responsible for their own safety and well-being.
- The conference organizers will not be held liable for any accidents or injuries that occur during the conference.
- The conference organizers are committed to providing an accessible and inclusive event for all attendees.
- If you require any accommodations, please contact the conference organizers at least 7 days before the start of the conference.
Questions and Concerns
- If you have any questions or concerns about the conference, please contact the conference organizers at email@example.com.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Statement
Diversity, equality, and inclusion are fundamental values that are central to our mission as a writing organization. We are committed to creating a culture that is welcoming, supportive, and respectful of all members of our community, regardless of their race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability status, socioeconomic status, or any other characteristic.
To that end, we have developed the following policy to guide our actions and ensure that all members of our community are treated with fairness, equity, and respect:
- We will actively seek out and encourage diversity in all aspects of our organization, including our leadership, staff, volunteers, members, and contributors.
- We will provide equal opportunities and support to all members of our community, regardless of their identity or background.
- We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind and will take swift action to address any incidents that may arise.
- We will make reasonable accommodations to ensure that all members of our community have equal access to our programs, events, and resources.
- We will continuously review and assess our policies and practices to ensure that they are inclusive and equitable.
By upholding these values, we believe that we can create a more inclusive and supportive community that is better able to serve the needs of all its members.